Each year HR professionals undertake an annual process to determine what benefits will be offered to employees as part of their benefit package – possibly considering what benefit will be taken away or how much premiums will increase to offset growing benefit plan costs. The changing landscape created by the Affordable Care Act has...
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
All Posts By
Anne Bruce is an Executive In Residence at N2Growth serving as a senior advisor in the Human Resources and Talent Assessment practice. Prior to joining N2Growth, Anne served as the Vice President of Human Resources for Smith & Wesson. Anne brings more than two decades of senior leadership experience in high-touch retail with a strong background in strategic planning, problem solving, operations, team building and human performance.