Each year HR professionals undertake an annual process to determine what benefits will be offered to employees as part of their benefit package – possibly considering what benefit will be taken away or how much premiums will increase to offset growing benefit plan costs. The changing landscape created by the Affordable Care Act has...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
All Posts By
Anne Bruce is an Executive In Residence at N2Growth serving as a senior advisor in the Human Resources and Talent Assessment practice. Prior to joining N2Growth, Anne served as the Vice President of Human Resources for Smith & Wesson. Anne brings more than two decades of senior leadership experience in high-touch retail with a strong background in strategic planning, problem solving, operations, team building and human performance.