Do you know what everyone in your organization does? To find out, you might want to change your perspective. By Brian Layer Chief Executive Officer, N2Growth
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
All Posts By
Brian Layer, Brigadier General, United States Army (Retired), is an Executive In Residence. Prior to joining the EIR program, Brian served as the Chief Executive Officer at N2Growth. Brian has a distinguished record of operationalizing complex global initiatives resulting in leadership and organizational excellence. During his Army career, he served in a variety of leadership assignments having directed both global sustainment and surface distribution operations for the Army, and twice commanded a brigade in Iraq.