Do you know what everyone in your organization does? To find out, you might want to change your perspective. By Brian Layer Chief Executive Officer, N2Growth
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
All Posts By
Brian Layer, Brigadier General, United States Army (Retired), is an Executive In Residence. Prior to joining the EIR program, Brian served as the Chief Executive Officer at N2Growth. Brian has a distinguished record of operationalizing complex global initiatives resulting in leadership and organizational excellence. During his Army career, he served in a variety of leadership assignments having directed both global sustainment and surface distribution operations for the Army, and twice commanded a brigade in Iraq.