Do you know what everyone in your organization does? To find out, you might want to change your perspective. By Brian Layer Chief Executive Officer, N2Growth
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
All Posts By
Brian Layer, Brigadier General, United States Army (Retired), is an Executive In Residence. Prior to joining the EIR program, Brian served as the Chief Executive Officer at N2Growth. Brian has a distinguished record of operationalizing complex global initiatives resulting in leadership and organizational excellence. During his Army career, he served in a variety of leadership assignments having directed both global sustainment and surface distribution operations for the Army, and twice commanded a brigade in Iraq.