As a team leader, it may be uncomfortable for you to ask the right questions. After all, the people you lead expect you to have answers. While it may give you pause to develop a list of questions for 2018 success, a Harvard Business School Study indicates it is a really good idea. Are...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
All Posts By
Cynthia Fodell Mott
Cynthia is an Executive in Residence at N2Growth, specializing in leadership development, talent, strategy, and culture transformation. She is recognized for her extensive experience in growing businesses across numerous verticals, dramatically increasing revenue through the implementation of corporate leadership strategies, focus orientation, award-winning marketing/positioning initiatives and her keen ability to forge meaningful strategic business alliances.