Does your organization view spending money on information systems security (cybersecurity) as an investment, a financial burden, or an unjustified cost of doing business? Is your security budget directed primarily to the Information Technology (IT) department? Realizing that business operations security is a business issue and not just an IT “thing” has become the...
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
Defining the position of the lead security person in an enterprise can be a challenging and sometimes confusing task. There are various job titles such as; Chief Security Officer (CSO), Chief Risk Officer, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), V.P., IT Security, V.P., or Director of Information Security. Regardless of titles or functional position, the...