Digital technology continues to transform both the retail and consumer experience. To stay competitive, brands must innovate and transform. That transformation requires adopting new digital technologies in every aspect of business — from product design and operations to customer service and marketing. Some business leaders eager to keep a competitive advantage often invest in...
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
“The last 10 years have been about building a world that is mobile-first. In the next 10 years, we will shift to a world that is AI-first.”, Sundar Pichai, Google CEO, October 2016 Artificial Intelligence (AI) is at a tipping point, leading a watershed shift to digital intelligence by discovering previously unseen patterns, drawing new inferences,...