Over the last 30 years I have worked for many organizations in HR positions with increasing responsibility. Regardless, I had discussions within each of those organizations about the concept of customer satisfaction. In my view, the only customer is those whom we sell our products or services to! They are the same who pay...
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
Paul W.J. Huiskens
Change seems to occur at an ever-increasing speed, making forecasts – especially those concerning long term scenarios – an extremely risky business. Forecasts often lead to disappointments, both for management – employees – shareholders and other stakeholders. Because of the complexities, we can always find excuses: Organizational developments did not always have the impact...