Over the last 30 years I have worked for many organizations in HR positions with increasing responsibility. Regardless, I had discussions within each of those organizations about the concept of customer satisfaction. In my view, the only customer is those whom we sell our products or services to! They are the same who pay...
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
Paul W.J. Huiskens
Change seems to occur at an ever-increasing speed, making forecasts – especially those concerning long term scenarios – an extremely risky business. Forecasts often lead to disappointments, both for management – employees – shareholders and other stakeholders. Because of the complexities, we can always find excuses: Organizational developments did not always have the impact...