About six years ago when I started my post-doc programme at Harvard Business School and contacted several top executive search firms, the majority of them told me that social media does not affect their work at all. I was surprised and a little bit dissappointed, because my goal was to study how online networking...
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
All Posts By
Pawel Korzynski is a Partner and Country President at N2Growth. Headquartered in Warsaw, he is responsible for the delivery of N2Growth’s consulting services in Poland. He began his career as a consultant in a temporary work agency. Before joining N2Growth, Pawel spent twelve years in the recruitment industry. He holds a PhD from Warsaw School of Economics in Poland.