About six years ago when I started my post-doc programme at Harvard Business School and contacted several top executive search firms, the majority of them told me that social media does not affect their work at all. I was surprised and a little bit dissappointed, because my goal was to study how online networking...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
All Posts By
Pawel Korzynski is a Partner and Country President at N2Growth. Headquartered in Warsaw, he is responsible for the delivery of N2Growth’s consulting services in Poland. He began his career as a consultant in a temporary work agency. Before joining N2Growth, Pawel spent twelve years in the recruitment industry. He holds a PhD from Warsaw School of Economics in Poland.