Equity is the currency that makes the world go around. Let me explain this statement in the context of companies using equity capital to grow, scale, and ultimately monetize the business. Companies report equity in the form of paid-in founder capital, investor capital, retained earnings, and converted debt capital, which lenders may own out...
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
All Posts By
Stan Hales serves as CEO at N2Ventures. Prior to joining the firm, Stan was Global Head of the Financial Services Transfer Pricing Group and a senior PhD credentialed economist at Ernst & Young LLP. Prior to EY, Stan was a partner with PwC where he served for more than 15 years. Stan’s broad global experience in financial services, his work as an economist and focus on pricing and valuation have him widely regarded as one of the foremost experts in his field worldwide.