Scenarios and scenario-based planning are widely recognized as valuable tools in setting organizations’ visions and strategies. Shell is the most famed for their scenarios and their process for developing them and using them. But they are far from alone. Many of the leading companies around the world use them, including Apple, GE, Disney, British...
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
All Posts By
Steven Kenney is an Executive in Residence at N2Growth, serving as a senior advisor in the global strategy, culture transformation, and organizational practices. He brings an emphasis on strategic foresight into his work with clients to align their strategies and organizations in anticipation of emerging future trends. Prior to joining N2Growth, Steven was a senior executive and practitioner in the strategy consultancies Monitor 360 and Toffler Associates. Steven holds degrees from the University of California and Columbia University and completed Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School and Wharton.