Thinkers50 has published their ranking of the world’s top 50 management and leadership thinkers. By: Mike Myatt
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
Much to the chagrin of traditional PR firms, the practice of public relations is changing faster than most firms can keep pace with. If the image to the left even remotely resembles how you feel when you interact with your PR firm, then it’s time to rethink things…Traditional firms who define their practice by writing press releases and conducting...
When was the last time you received a call from the media asking you to provide an expert opinion to be included in an upcoming article? How about the last time you were invited to speak at a trade show or conference? When was the last time you authored anything that was published (and...