Each year HR professionals undertake an annual process to determine what benefits will be offered to employees as part of their benefit package – possibly considering what benefit will be taken away or how much premiums will increase to offset growing benefit plan costs. The changing landscape created by the Affordable Care Act has...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
Social Impact Strategy
There is a growing awareness that human capital and positive organizational dynamics are key to long-term business success. Happy employees drive harder than disgruntled ones and they proceed cautiously when trust is low and doubt is in the equation. For this reason, the clients that I work have found that staff engagement and employee...