Do you ever grow weary of listening to the verbose, or reading the work of those that have issues with clear articulation? I certainly do…but fear not; the lost art of brevity is making a comeback. Those of you that know me have come to understand that I prefer to cut to the chase....
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
Today’s rant is going to be short and sweet, but contrarian and politically incorrect as usual. Buzzwords and Business-Speak…it’s so difficult to spend even a few minutes in conversation without hearing a litany of the most popular catch-phrases, that many have taken to trivializing anyone who utters these buzzwords as an incompetent, uneducated, and completely...