Do you ever grow weary of listening to the verbose, or reading the work of those that have issues with clear articulation? I certainly do…but fear not; the lost art of brevity is making a comeback. Those of you that know me have come to understand that I prefer to cut to the chase....
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
Today’s rant is going to be short and sweet, but contrarian and politically incorrect as usual. Buzzwords and Business-Speak…it’s so difficult to spend even a few minutes in conversation without hearing a litany of the most popular catch-phrases, that many have taken to trivializing anyone who utters these buzzwords as an incompetent, uneducated, and completely...