News Flash: If you value your own opinion more than others do, you might be suffering from a common form of self-delusion. Referring to yourself as a thought leader makes you a tone-deaf narcissist; not necessarily a great thinker. For my part, I’m in the process of trying to eliminate the term “thought leadership”...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
I am taking a break at Grand Cafe Loos in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. My mind is spinning around as I try to defragment and reorganize the many experiences, images and memories that have made 2016 such a fascinating year. Its easy to pick out the large, juicy chunks, which have captivated most of us...
Scenarios and scenario-based planning are widely recognized as valuable tools in setting organizations’ visions and strategies. Shell is the most famed for their scenarios and their process for developing them and using them. But they are far from alone. Many of the leading companies around the world use them, including Apple, GE, Disney, British...
I've yet to meet a CEO who at some point in time hasn't been frustrated by their board - it goes with the territory. By: Mike Myatt