Why do leaders fail? They make bad decisions. And in some cases they compound bad decision upon bad decision. You cannot separate leadership from decisioning, for like it or not, they are inexorably linked. Put simply, the outcome of a leader’s decisions can, and usually will, make or break them. Those leaders who avoid making decisions solely...
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
Order Phentermine Order Proscar Order Biaxin Order Lexapro Order Soma Order Xenical Order Adipex Order Zoloft Order Propecia Order Paxil Order Wellbutrin Order Diflucan Order Valium Order Prozac Order Effexor Seth Godin authored a recent post (“When data and decisions collide“) in which he cited a few examples in which data proves not only to be counterintuitive to...