News Flash: The #1 thing leaders need to understand is that the Digital Transformation train left the station a few years ago. If you weren’t onboard back then, you need to stop looking for the next train and rapidly go in search of building a rocket ship. Businesses simply have run out of time...
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
N2Growth Helps Businesses Combine Strategy & Innovation for a Consumer-First Approach to Digital TransformationBy John Nives
Digital technology continues to transform both the retail and consumer experience. To stay competitive, brands must innovate and transform. That transformation requires adopting new digital technologies in every aspect of business — from product design and operations to customer service and marketing. Some business leaders eager to keep a competitive advantage often invest in...
By definition, your IT infrastructure includes the work processes that you perform in your business, the information needed to support the execution of your processes, the applications required to manipulate and manage the information and the technology platforms (including hand-held devices, laptops, desktops, servers and the cloud) required to run the applications. These 4...