Digital technology continues to transform both the retail and consumer experience. To stay competitive, brands must innovate and transform. That transformation requires adopting new digital technologies in every aspect of business — from product design and operations to customer service and marketing. Some business leaders eager to keep a competitive advantage often invest in...
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- N2Growth Helps Businesses Combine Strategy & Innovation for a Consumer-First Approach to Digital Transformation
- 2018 Success Depends on You asking the Right Questions
- McDonald’s Black Friday Marketing: Epic Fail or Nifty Strategy?
- Apple’s Latest Diversity Report A Big “So What”
By definition, your IT infrastructure includes the work processes that you perform in your business, the information needed to support the execution of your processes, the applications required to manipulate and manage the information and the technology platforms (including hand-held devices, laptops, desktops, servers and the cloud) required to run the applications. These 4...