Change seems to occur at an ever-increasing speed, making forecasts – especially those concerning long term scenarios – an extremely risky business. Forecasts often lead to disappointments, both for management – employees – shareholders and other stakeholders. Because of the complexities, we can always find excuses: Organizational developments did not always have the impact...
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
- MFG of South Dakota: Trying To Do Some Good in the World
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
About six years ago when I started my post-doc programme at Harvard Business School and contacted several top executive search firms, the majority of them told me that social media does not affect their work at all. I was surprised and a little bit dissappointed, because my goal was to study how online networking...
How to choose an Executive Search Firm. By: Mike Myatt