Change seems to occur at an ever-increasing speed, making forecasts – especially those concerning long term scenarios – an extremely risky business. Forecasts often lead to disappointments, both for management – employees – shareholders and other stakeholders. Because of the complexities, we can always find excuses: Organizational developments did not always have the impact...
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- N2Growth Helps Businesses Combine Strategy & Innovation for a Consumer-First Approach to Digital Transformation
- 2018 Success Depends on You asking the Right Questions
- McDonald’s Black Friday Marketing: Epic Fail or Nifty Strategy?
- Apple’s Latest Diversity Report A Big “So What”
About six years ago when I started my post-doc programme at Harvard Business School and contacted several top executive search firms, the majority of them told me that social media does not affect their work at all. I was surprised and a little bit dissappointed, because my goal was to study how online networking...
How to choose an Executive Search Firm. By: Mike Myatt