By definition, your IT infrastructure includes the work processes that you perform in your business, the information needed to support the execution of your processes, the applications required to manipulate and manage the information and the technology platforms (including hand-held devices, laptops, desktops, servers and the cloud) required to run the applications. These 4...
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- N2Growth Helps Businesses Combine Strategy & Innovation for a Consumer-First Approach to Digital Transformation
- 2018 Success Depends on You asking the Right Questions
- McDonald’s Black Friday Marketing: Epic Fail or Nifty Strategy?
- Apple’s Latest Diversity Report A Big “So What”
leadership and communication
Scenarios and scenario-based planning are widely recognized as valuable tools in setting organizations’ visions and strategies. Shell is the most famed for their scenarios and their process for developing them and using them. But they are far from alone. Many of the leading companies around the world use them, including Apple, GE, Disney, British...