By definition, your IT infrastructure includes the work processes that you perform in your business, the information needed to support the execution of your processes, the applications required to manipulate and manage the information and the technology platforms (including hand-held devices, laptops, desktops, servers and the cloud) required to run the applications. These 4...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
leadership and communication
Scenarios and scenario-based planning are widely recognized as valuable tools in setting organizations’ visions and strategies. Shell is the most famed for their scenarios and their process for developing them and using them. But they are far from alone. Many of the leading companies around the world use them, including Apple, GE, Disney, British...