When it works, Big Data can be a beautiful thing. By: Mike Myatt
- Making the Turn: 10 Warning Signs You aren’t Shifting from Founder to Leader
- Is Leadership Development the Answer to Low Employee Engagement? (Yes.)
- Leadership and Digital Transformation
- 10 Tips That Make Complex Leadership Ideas Really Simple
- OluKai Sells Comfortable Shoes While Promoting the “Doing Good” Movement
Measuring innovation is where the rubber meets the road. While it’s very easy to wax eloquent about innovation, I’ve found that for most companies, measuring innovation is quite a tall order. Moreover, even for those organizations that do measure innovation, are they measuring the right metrics, for the right reasons? I’ve authored many posts on the...