Today’s post contains a list of the Top 30 Leadership Blogs of 2010. I know, I know – another list? You’re undoubtedly thinking “who died and left Mike Myatt in charge of qualitatively assessing leadership blogs?” Great question. In fact, when striving to come-up with this list I quickly came to the conclusion that while I attempted to use objective logic in...
- High EQ: The most desirable leadership tenet of them all?
- The Number 1 Tip to Ensure Returns on Your Firm’s Digital Strategy
- N2Growth Leadership Academy Recognized by Sioux Falls
- Will South Korea Become The Juggernaut That Brings Smart Living to You?
- IBM Study Points to Millennials as Key Driver to Better Security of Personal Information
Thought Leadership…What is a thought leader, and what does thought leadership mean in today’s business world? As much as some people wish it wasn’t so, a thought leader is not someone who simply restates someone else’s views and positions. Furthermore, beyond uniqueness of thought, a true thought leader’s positions also challenge established norms and conventions. Moreover,...